Infelizmente o prazo desta vaga expirou.
Knower™ Tech is a brand belonging to the Wellow™ Group that aims to match qualified professionals with the market.
Escolaridade mínima: Licenciatura Bolonha (3 anos)/ Bacharelato Completo
Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and / or a relevant experience in your industry showing career progression and increasing responsibility in line with a constantly expanding skill set.
● 3+ years of web application development experience, producing standards
compliant HTML5, CSS and JS and VueJS
● 3+ years of experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
● 3+ years of experience of writing software in Python.
● Ability to produce reliable, user driven, well-tested, high-quality code.
● Experience in working with software revision control systems (preferably Git).
● Familiar with, or experience in systems driving continuous integration and
continuous deployment (e.g. Jenkins)
● Experience implementing High Availability (HA) and distributed systems/platform
● Good understanding of modern computer networking, including IPv6.
● Good understanding of HTTP, DNS and SQL
● Ability (and enthusiasm) in mentoring less experienced developers.
● Ability (and enthusiasm) to work with new technologies such as ElasticSearch,
Docker, Vagrant, InfluxDB, etc.
● An active understanding and interest in the open source ecosystem.
● Opinions and willingness to implement good visual design where required.
● Interpersonal skills and an eagerness to iterate on user feedback.
● Virtualisation and / or containerisation experience including high availability,
performance, monitoring and security.
● Excellent troubleshooting, analytical skills and attention to detail.
What we offer:
WE SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE!
We believe that talent overcomes age, gender identity, ethnicity, political or religious orientations, it overcomes barriers of expression, educational levels and physical limits. Our commitment is to the merit of those who seek to be a better version of themselves every day! For this reason, we seek to ensure that our recruitment and selection process is inclusive and respects the individuality of each person, creating a healthy and happy experience for those who come across us. Learn more about our commitment at www.wellowgroup.com!