Infelizmente o prazo desta vaga expirou.
Knower™ Tech is a brand belonging to the Wellow™ Group that aims to match qualified professionals with the market.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interpret and analyse requirements to produce succinct technical goals for the migration
• Participate in the design, prototyping and implementation of the new platform and its
• Work to automate low friction migrations of customers to the new platform, maintaining
good communications with internal stakeholder teams.
• Participate in providing in-life business-hours-only support for both platforms during the
transition, and the new platform only once the transition has concluded.
• Participate in the sunsetting and decomissioning of the old platform when the transition
• Continue to add functionality and improve the new-platform post transition.
Escolaridade mínima: Ensino Superior Completo
• Minimum experience 3 years in a similar software development role.
• Good systems/software engineering skills.
• In-depth experience of developing and maintaining software in Ruby using the Rails
• In-depth experience of developing and maintaining software written in PHP (desirable).
• Experience working with highly available and distributed infrastructure.
• Experience deploying software using CI/CD.
• Fluency in English with good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience on working with systems that handle money or otherwise financial
• Understanding of networking and network protocols.
• Experience working with Linux container technologies.
What we offer:
WE SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE!
We believe that talent overcomes age, gender identity, ethnicity, political or religious orientations, it overcomes barriers of expression, educational levels and physical limits. Our commitment is to the merit of those who seek to be a better version of themselves every day! For this reason, we seek to ensure that our recruitment and selection process is inclusive and respects the individuality of each person, creating a healthy and happy experience for those who come across us. Learn more about our commitment at www.wellowgroup.com!